ICe Q1 from IC Electric is equipped with the latest market developments, ready to become your favorite means of transport, it will make you enjoy the journeys thanks to its manageability and comfort.
With tests in closed circuits it can reach up to 35 km / h. ICe Q1 is factory limited to 25km / h to comply with regulations.
This contained power allows, as we have already mentioned, to climb any type of slope with steep slopes without any problem, which translates into agility of movement and especially in safety for driving in urban environments, with powerful acceleration and speed of movement, which added to the integral suspension, makes the ICe Q1 one of the best and safest light weight VMPs for driving on public roads.
The color display, which will allow you to view all the properties and functionalities that it has, such as battery, mileage or speed, as well as being able to enter the menu to view and modify the different options. The ICe brake Q1 is located on the rear wheel of the scooter and uses a drum brake that has a long life compared to other types of brakes since, for example, they are better protected against external pollutants.
- High speed brushless motor.
- It has a headlight and taillights for greater viewing at night.
- Strong all-aluminum forged chassis.
- It has an acceleration trigger and a rear brake lever.
- Speed levels: 3.
- Display display functions: battery charge percentage, speed, total mileage, mileage, speed levels.
- Motor power: 500W
- Maximum total peak power: 800 W
- Maximum speed: 35 Km / h (limited to 25km / h)
- Autonomy: 25-30 km
- Battery: 48V – 10Ah
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Braking function: rear drum brake
- Wheel size: 8.5 ″ (front air / rear solid)
- Chassis: Extremely strong aluminum chassis
- Total weight (battery included): 16 Kg