BOOSTER V 10.5 – 36V (Version 2020)
We present the new version for 2020 of the Booster V with different novelties that will make it a very interesting scooter:
- New Controller: The BOOSTER V has been designed around the new controller, in which the central control unit has been updated. It allows you to accelerate smoothly and progressively and to brake harder and in a shorter distance. Therefore, when the accelerator is activated, the thrust is progressive, avoiding jerks. The maximum speed is up to 40 km / h.
- New display: The BOOSTER V includes a new type of display. It has been updated aesthetically in addition to the micro-software. The battery level it shows is now much more accurate. The new screen makes it easier to adjust cruising speed.
- New charging connector: The BOOSTER V includes a new charger and an improved charging port, which is not only waterproof, but also allows the charger to be inserted more easily and safely, thus protecting the charging pins.
- Thicker platform: The platform has been modified to be thicker so that we achieve two objectives: to accommodate the side reflectors and a larger battery compartment allowing for easier removal.
- Longest platform: driving stability has been improved thanks to the modification in the platform making it longer. Also, note that the rubber from which it is made will allow it to be cleaned more comfortably in addition to achieving greater grip while driving.
- Cushioning: The Booster V has front and rear damping for the most comfortable ride possible.
- Solid tires: Patented rubberized polyurethane airless tires that also improve performance on wet roads. Their main advantage is that they cannot be deflated or punctured, so they should not be replaced very frequently. In addition, this type of tire allows to support more weight
- Side and rear reflectors: The BOOSTER V has 4 reflectors, 2 on each side, so it is easier to see and therefore increases your safety in traffic.
- New Controller Bracket: Modified design allows the controller to be mounted and dismounted more easily.